The basic course AIDA 2 **, is the apnea course that covers skills and knowledge necessary to train non-competitive recreational freediver, who wish to practice diving with or without a line, in a safe and responsible way. It is an freediving course designed for people who feel very comfortable and safe in the water.
The purpose of the course is to familiarize the student with the skills, knowledge, planning, organization, safety procedures, technique, problems, risks, but above all, to learn to suspend breathing underwater.
Course taught by Aurelio Janeiro Instructor, safety diver, competitor and competition judge.
- Over 18 years (16 with parental leave).
- 200 meters of swimming without stopping, without fins.
- 300 meters of non-stop swimming with fins, mask and breathing tube.
- AIDA medical form.
- Theory session (2)
- Session of confined waters (2)
- Open water session at sea (2)
* You can choose to make the last session of open water in cenote, with additional charge.
- Introduction to Apnea.
- Introduction to AIDA.
- Breathing cycle.
- Basic physiology.
- Freediving safety procedures.
- Freediving disciplines.
3 sessions of approximately 6 hours.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CERTIFICATION
- 2:00 minutes of static hold breath.
- 40 meters of dynamic dive in the pool.
- 16 to 20 meters deep swimming.
- Pass the written exam.