You already wear the badge of a silent hunter and wear it with pride.
No need for training, practice or explanations about freediving techniques for you.
You’re at home underwater, where you expertly track down and capture your subaquatic prey.
You’re coming to the Mexican Caribbean to go spearfishing with the best, and you want to go to the best and most challenging spearfishing spots.
Well, you’re at the right place.
Pro Spearfishing for Expert Spearos
As a passionate spearo, you have the experience and knowledge to take on the most challenging spearfishing spots in the Mexican Caribbean and the Gulf of Mexico.
We know and share that passion, which is why we’ll make sure you get the best possible experience spearfishing in one of our incredible tropical destinations.
Communication is always important, especially for a pro spearo like yourself.
That’s why it’s important that you get in touch with us prior to your arrival to let us know the following:
- Estimated number of spearfishing trips taken
- How deep you can freedive
- If you are a certified freediver
- Type of fish you would like to hunt (if possible)
- Any equipment you plan to bring with you
- Any and all questions you may have about us, our operations, and our spearfishing spots
Our Spearfishing Today crew will make sure you have a spectacular experience in the Mexican Caribbean.
The majority of our spearfishing spots boast incredible visibility and a wide variety of marine life.
After we hunt, we’ll prepare a ceviche on board with what we catch.
Here are a few things to keep in mind on your spearfishing expedition:
- In Mexico, spearfishing is only done via freediving and scuba gear is strictly forbidden.
- We eat what we catch. At Spearfishing Today, we practice the philosophy of From Sea to Table.
- We will never fish out of season, in restricted areas such as the marine park, or any fish that is not apt for hunting or consumption.
- We always use the buddy system. This is for everyone’s safety and means that no spearo will ever hunt solo no matter how professional he or she is.
All our spearfishing charters include the following:
- 4-hour boat ride
- FII & PADI-certified guide
- Snorkel gear and fins
- Weight belt
- Spearfishing permit
- Fresh fruit & bottled water
- The cleaning of your fish
- Biodegradable sunscreen (required)
- Rash guards or wetsuits