With great pleasure Spearfishing Today is announcing that as of this Monday 8th of June 2020 we will re activate our Fishing, Spearfishing and Free Diving Tours in Mexico. And…. With over 50% discount. We increased our hygiene standards and lowered our price.
Our Cozumel location will be Re Opening first. And gradually after that, in a secure way, we will Re Open Fishing, Free Diving and Spearfishing in Cancun, Holbox, Isla Mujeres, Playa del Carmen and Tulum (Riviera Maya).
At every step of your Fishing, Spearfishing and Free Diving Tour, we can assure you that we have raised the Spearfishing Today standards by putting measures in place that are in updated accordance with Mexican authorities of the state of Quintana Roo; to keep you safe and give you more peace of mind.
What is the new normal going to be on a Tour with Spearfishing Today? An Update COVID-19:
- Our first location to Re Open is beautiful Cozumel Island in Mexico. Our other locations (Cancun, Holbox, Isla Mujeres, Playa del Carmen and Tulum (Riviera Maya) will follow gradually.
- All our Fishing, Spearfishing and Freediving Tours will be fully private.
- Maximum 2 persons per Free Diving, Fishing and Spearfishing Tour.
- The Cancelation policy of Spearfishing Today remains the same. We have a very spearo friendly 48 hours cancelation policy. If for some reason your flight is being cancelled / postponed within 48 hours of your Trip due to COVID-19, we will fully refund you.
- We accept payments through transfer and PayPal to decrease personal contact.
- On the boat the social distance that is required at the day of the trip will be applied.
- Crew and guests will have to wear face masks, except (of course) while being in the water.
- If you bring your own gear you will sanitize it with sanitizing material Spearfishing Today is supplying (at no charge). When you want to use our gear (mouthpieces snorkels, masks and Spearfishing gear) you can be assured that it is sanitized perfectly.
- Our boats will be sanitized before and after each trip.
- Dispensers with 70% alcohol will be available at no charge at our boats.
We increased our hygiene standards and lowered our price! Take advantage of this COVID-19 Update: more than 50% discount!
A private Spearfishing Trip for 2 persons in Cozumel normally costs 750usd in total. A semi private Tour for 2 persons is 350usd in total. One might think that due to the Update of COVID-19 (maximum 2 persons per trip; private trips only) that going Spearfishing in Cozumel as of 8th of June 2020 would cost 750usd. Not at all. Do we have good news for you! A fully private Spearfishing Trip in Cozumel is until further notice only 350usd in total for maximum 2 persons. More info.
Spearfishing Today will Update this COVID-19 Blog with news about Re Opening Fishing, Free Diving and Spearfishing Tours in Mexico in time when there are new regulations for example. In the meantime, feel free to contact us with any question you have through WhatsApp +52 987 8760862 or email@example.com. Or…. Hasta pronto en Cozumel…
Corona Update June 3rd 2020
To meet the latest travel requirements the team of Spearfishing Today successfully took Mexican government courses (IMSS) to learn all about COVID-19 / Corona virus preventions and “Going back to business in a safe way / COVID-19 / Corona Virus”.
UPDATE February 1st 2021.
With great pleasure we can announce that we re opened our Playa del Carmen (Riviera Maya) location as of February 1st, 2021. Welcome on board to go spearfishing and get some fish for dinner!